Paytm is an Indian e-commerce payment system and financial technology company, based in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Online Recharge | Instant and Easy Online Mobile Recharge at Paytm
Your mobile recharge is just a few clicks away with Paytm.com. With a massive customer base of over 100 million users across the country, Paytm is your one-stop destination for online mobile recharge. Talk to your loved ones endlessly without worrying about running out of balance as you can make a prepaid recharge online any time. Online recharge facility with us gives you the freedom to top up your mobile at any time and from anywhere.
Mobile phones have become an essential part of our lives, and to keep the calling, internet and other processes going, we need to make our mobile recharge on time. Paytm provides you with a wonderful experience of making an online mobile recharge. Whether you want to make a BSNL or Airtel recharge, you can get your mobile recharge online done easily & instantly.
What is KYC
KYC stands for Know Your Customer. The aim of doing KYC is to prevent banks from being used unintentionally or for the wrong purpose.
Need of KYC
As per the guidelines of RBI (Reserve Bank Of India) all customer of any wallet or bank who want to use for higher balance (Limit will increases) for sending money or for another purpose.
What are the different ways to do KYC
1. Self KYC (Aadhar + OTP)
2. Doorstep KYC
3. Nearby KYC Centre
1.Self KYC (Aadhar + OTP)
Aadhar based KYC will be completed in 2 min. It is completely a paperless KYC.
- Open Paytm app.
- Click KYC on blue strip.
- Enter your Aadhar number and Name.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number that is linked with UIDAI.
- Now confirm your identity.
- Fill the given form that consists of your personal details.
- You have now done your KYC.
Aadhar based KYC will be completed in 2 min.
You can choose this method when your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI or the number is registered is lost or in any other case. Simply you have to select Doorstep KYC in Paytm and book an appointment according to your suitable time. A Paytm agent will come to your address and collect the relevant data and your KYC will be done as soon as possible. You can show any government registered documents for KYC
3.Nearby KYC Centre
This process is also useful if we are not able to do KYC itself. Simply open the paytm app and locate the nearby KYC center, after that visit the nearest KYC center with relevant documents to get your KYC done.
1. All the above methods of doing KYC is absolutely free.
2. After KYC our limit will increase to 1lac. (CREDITS- QUORA)
UPDATE YOU PAYTM APP FIRST.
Complete your KYC
- Open the PayTM app which you had installed on your mobile.
2. In the search box, type KYC on your mobile keyboard. A screen will open stating – ‘Complete your KYC’.
3. Just below this, you will see that you will be receiving a cashback of Rs 200 on your Recharge/ Bill payment. Remember: This offer is only valid after your KYC process has been completed.
4. Now what you have to do is click on the ‘Proceed’ button highlighted in blue.
Use your Aadhaar for KYC & Get Rs 200 Cashback
- Another screen will open stating – ‘Use your Aadhaar for KYC & Get Rs 200 Cashback!’
2. Just below the above heading, there is a space provided where you need to enter your Aadhaar No./VID.
3. Next space is provided where you need to enter your name (as on Aadhaar Card).
4. Please make sure that before you proceed further, you have to click on the small box provided. It means you had agreed to the terms & Conditions and consent to store aadhaar number in encrypted format for completing my Minimum KYC.
5. Once again cross check your aadhaar number and name. Now click on ‘Proceed’.
This was the second procedure that you had now successfully completed. Now once you had completed the above steps, follow the next procedure.
Instant KYC using OTP
Yes, you read that right. Please it’s a humble request to not walk out of this article until your PayTM KYC is successfully completed.
- Now, the above step as we left was when you had clicked on ‘Proceed’.
- You will see that another screen is visible on your screen as – ‘Instant KYC using OTP’.
3. Please enter OTP (One Time Password) sent by Aadhaar on the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar Card. Please remember that your OTP will only be valid for 30 minutes.
4. If you had not received your OTP then you can also click on Resend OTP option.
5. Click on the ‘Verify’ button.
Once you will click on the verify button, your aadhaar number will be verified. The screen which will open on your screen shows you all the details entered on your aadhaar card. If in case there are some details pending, then you can also select the options provided. For example; Marital status, profession, Father Name, Mother’s name, Correspondence address, etc.
Please Note- Following the above procedure, you will be asked – Do you have PAN? (Permanent Account Number) Yes or No? If you don’t have a PAN card then simply click on the option NO. But if you have your PAN Card, then click on YES. Also, enter your PAN Number on the space provided.
Again you have to click on the small box provided written as – I declare that I was born in India. I am an Indian citizen, Indian resident and Tax resident of India and of no other country.
Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
Your eKYC is complete
If you had followed the steps properly without any mistake then your mobile screen will now show you that your eKYC has been completed.
Important Note: Once you had completed your PayTM eKYC process, your PayTM KYC will only be valid for one year. For example- If you had completed your PayTM KYC on 3rd March 2020, then it will be valid till 3rd March 2021.
Also Read – How to Stay Safe From Scammers – 2020
Subscribe Me: Aayush YEET