Boost PERFORMANCE OF YOUR PC
BOOST PERFORMANCE OF YOUR PC/LAPTOP IN EASY STEPS!
1. GAME MODE
Turning on the game mode while playing games can improve your FPS a little bit.
To turn it on follow these steps –
Open the Start menu by clicking the Windows icon at the bottom left of the Desktop.
Click the gear icon to open the Settings menu.
Click Gaming under Windows Settings.
In the Gaming window, click Game mode.
Toggle the button On, under the Use game mode option.
Click X to close the window.
(NOTE : This trick will only work in Windows 10)
2. POWER SETTINGS
It can help your PC/Laptop give better performance for lifetime and it could improve the loading time by a lot.
To Have Such Result Follow The Following Steps –
- Go To Settings
- Open Power And Sleep Tab
- Click On Additional Power Settings
- Change To High Performance And Click Change Plan Settings
- Click On Advanced Power Settings And Change The “Turn Off Hard Disk After” To 0 Minutes
Disk cleanup helps your device to run smoothly because it clears all the useless things and also clears cache from the drive selected.
Follow The Following –
- Press Start And Search For “Disk Cleanup”
- Open It And Select The Disk You Want To Clean
- Select Cache, Thumbnails, Recycle Bin And Temporary Files(You Can Choose Other Useless Files)
- Now Select “Cleanup System Files”
- Hit OK
Do This Often And One By One Select All The Disks.
Also Checkout :- Top 5 Best Gaming Phones! PLAY PUBG WITH HIGH GRAPHICS!
You Can Also Clean Your Disk Where The Windows Is Installed Manually For Better Loading Time And Also Keep Less Files On The Desktop For Less Load Up Time.