Tutorial Link – https://youtu.be/HN0PAuwZfsg
Threads App Older Version Link – https://bit.ly/32X7pue
- Download old version threads app, as it doesn’t works with the latest version.
- Send any post to that person from Instagram app by searching for their name.
- Come to threads app and then search for that person’s name, then open the chat.
- Type your message by replying to the post you’ve to sent to the user.
- Then go back to Instagram app and open the chat and then unsent the post.
- Just after this your message will be sent to the user who have turned off receiving messages from their non-followings.
By using this trick, you can message those accounts who have turned off receiving messages from non followings of their account. I hope you all have enjoyed this video a lot and guys make sure you do subscribe to our youtube channel and press the bell icon for future notifications….